“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana
Today is the 17th anniversary of one of the darkest days in our country’s history and many people say “Never Forget”, meaning that we should never forget this terrible day in history. Most of them concentrate on the twin towers and the people who died that day, which is a noble cause and a poignant thought.
We also need to remember that there are so many more points and issues that need to be examined, so that we never get in this situation again….
- That 3 buildings fell that day, though only 2 of them received national news coverage.
- WTC 7 was not hit by an airplane and suffered only typical “office fires”, making it the first steel frame building to ever be demolished only by fire.
- WTC 7 is not mentioned in the “official” report.
- BBC news announced that WTC 7 had collapsed 5 minutes before it actually happened.
- No damaged plane debris was recovered from the Pentagon. Neither were any bodies.
- The damage to the Pentagon does not match the shape & size of the airplane that supposedly hit it.
- All of the sensors and cameras at the Pentagon were turned off that day, except one camera next to a parking lot. One frame shows an explosion, but no airplane.
- The day before (September 10th), Donald Rumsfeld went on on TV and announced that there was $2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon.
- The evidence for this corruption was conveniently lost when the accounting office at the Pentagon was destroyed.
- No response from the FAA and no military planes were sent to intercept the 4 hijacked planes.
- More than one “war game” was being run that same day, thus there was confusion as to whether the attack was real or part of the war game.
- President Bush continued to visit an elementary school even after the attacks started. He seemed to act like he was following a planned script.
- The 4th plane that crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania was not recovered at the crash site. Neither were any bodies.
- Some passengers on board the hijacked airplanes made cell phone calls to their families, even though cell phones do not work at high altitudes and at least one of the hijacked planes was not equipped with on board cell phones.
- 15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia, 2 were from the United Arab Emirates, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon; though the attacks were used to justify the USA starting a war against Iraq.
- The first 8 chapters of the “official” report read like an advertisement for “Why they hate our freedom”.
- WTC 2 started to tilt as it began to collapse, yet the top portion did not topple over as one would expect an irregular object to fall.
- Architects and Engineers for 9/11 have done extensive scientific research into the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7 and they don’t agree with the “official” report.
And the list goes on……